(This page will be updated as new information and procedures are enacted)
- Closures of Roberts Park pavilion, baseball diamond, and playground, Community Center, Library and Village Hall will continue through May 29, 2020. The Board will continue to assess conditions and recommendations from the Department of Health as well as County and State Officials do determine if closures can be lifted or need to be extended past this date.
- Election Day April 7, 2020: With the last minute decision by the Wisconsin Supreme Court, in-person voting WILL proceed as planned. Should you have any questions, please contact the Village Hall (920-622-4183). The Board of Trustees have put in place safety measures to reduce the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus and ask that you continue your vigilance to control the spread of this virus. Please know that our board will continue to make decisions based on the best medical advice of the CDC, and other leaders in the health field.
- Village Hall CLOSED until further notice. For Absentee Voting, Voter Registration, and other essential business, call Lindsey at 920-622-4183 or email at email@example.com to schedule an appointment
- Robert's Park Facilities CLOSED. Tentative reopen date of June 30, 2020.
The health and wellness of our residents and staff is our utmost concern. If you are feeling ill, please limit exposure to others by staying home. Please continue to use basic hygiene and sanitation methods to also help reduce the spread of germs.
While Village staff will continue to be onsite to help maintain and support the Vilalge, please consider FIRST calling the Village Hall or Village Police with any questions or concerns to limit your exposure as well as theirs. Any potential changes to the Village Hall hours will be posted on the Village Hall doors.
Law Enforcement will continue to respond to your calls for service. However, if your concern can be handled by phone, an officer will contact you at the phone number you provide.
- Absentee Voting will be available at the Clerk's Office by appointment only March 17-April 5 (Monday through Friday). Please call 920-622-4283 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an absentee ballot at https://myvote.wi.gov
- Patterson Memorial Library will be CLOSED until further notice. Curb-side pick up will be available. Call 920-622-3835 for more information.
- The Community Center will be CLOSED until further notice.
- Village of Wild Rose Municipal Court Issues State of Emergency Order: